We believe in the talent of our people and we want to show it to the world. We are a family-owned business that sells leather shoes handcrafted by artisans in the outskirts of Cuenca, Ecuador. We connect this small producers with the global market through an online store and three retail stores, promoting sustainable business practices with social and environmental impact.
On one hand, we aim to provide an opportunity for low-income individuals who haven't finished school or received any formal education. On the other hand, we try to use eco-friendly materials in the productive process, to mitigate environmental damage.
- We employ 30+ artisans, including women and mothers who work from home.
- We offer them permanent skill training
- We promote fair trade and the value of craftsmanship
- 100% natural leather, free of harmful chemicals
- Uses organic glues y re-uses leather scraps
From material selection to the final finish, we pay close attention to every detail, because we know you care as much as we do.
"We believe in people over profit, and quality over quantity."