We believe in the talent of our people and we want to show it to the world. We are a family-owned business that sells leather shoes handcrafted by artisans in the outskirts of Cuenca, Ecuador. We connect this small producers with the global market through both online and brick-and-mortar stores, promoting sustainable business practices with social and environmental impact.
On one hand, we aim to provide an opportunity for low-income people who haven't received any formal education. On the other hand, we try to use eco-friendly materials in the productive process in order to mitigate environmental damage.
- We employ 30+ artisans, including women and mothers who work from home.
- We provide permanent skill trainings
- We promote fair trade and the value of craftsmanship
- 100% natural leather, free of harmful chemicals
- Uses organic glues y re-uses leather scraps