Can I see the site in English?
Yes! If you are navigating from a phone, go to the top of the page and look for a grey pop-up menu that says: "Spanish" and click on it to change it to "English".
If you are navigating from a PC, look for the menu in the bottom of the page.
How to make a purchase?
- Choose the shoe model, size and color and click “Add to cart”.
- Once your cart is ready, click “Checkout”.
- Enter your email address and shipping information. Then click on “Continue to shipping method”.
- Choose the type of shipping and click on “Continue to payment method”.
- Choose either "Credit Card, Paypal" or "Bank Deposit" option. Enter your billing information below. You can use the same as the shipping address or a different one. Click on "Finish Order".
- Verify your information and enter your credit card information at the bottom (where it says Payment Method). When you are done, click on “Submit Payment”.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation email with the invoice of your purchase.
- Credit card
- Bank deposit or transfer
Credit card payments are securely processed by 2Checkout.We don't get your credit card information.
In case of bank deposit or transfer, you need to click "Bank Deposit" when choosing payment method at Checkout. Then we will send you an email with our account information so you can make the payment.
If we have your size in stock, we will ship it within 3 business days. If we don't have your size in stock, we will manufacture and ship it to you in 2 weeks. We will let you know once we ship your order and you will receive the tracking number.
We do domestic deliveries (in Ecuador) and we do worldwide shipping (to the US & rest of the world).
- FREE Shipping within Ecuador and delivery takes between 24 and 48 hours.
- FREE Shipping to the US & the rest of the world. Delivery to most countries takes between 5 and 8 days.
MEN'S SIZE CHART
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART
|4||35||34||21.5cm - 22cm|
- US: United States
- EU: Europe
- ECUADOR: D'Cuero sizes
- FEET: Feet length in centimeters (from heel to toe)
PAY CLOSE ATENTION
- Numbers are not exact, but approximate. Use them as a reference only. To know the exact size, check the chart in the description of each product.
- You will place your order in ECUADORIAN size, please make sure that the conversion is correct.
- To better measure your feet, you can draw your feet in a paper on the floor. Then, draw a line that connects the two largest points and the two widest points. Then use a ruler or tape to measure each line.
- If you are not sure about your size, please contact us and we will recommend you the best size.
- For people with wide feet or high instep, please use a tape to measure the circumference of your feet and tell us that measurement as well. Check the images at the bottom for better understanding on how to measure.
- Our men's sizes run a bit large.
- We can make any men's shoe up to size 43 Ecuador (44EU). Sizes 44, 45 and 46 Ecuador (45, 46, 47EU) can only be made in leather-soled or eva-soled shoes.
- Our women shoes run true to size on most designs, but run small on some designs. To know your size, you should check on each product description and compare your feet measurements accordingly. Contact us if you are not sure of your size.
- We can make any woman shoe up to size 39 Ecuador (40EU) and size 40 Ecuador (41 EU) only in leather/soled shoes.
Returns & Refunds
If the size you ordered does not fit, we will change your size for FREE!
Contact us within 30 days of purchase and we will give you an address to send the product to us. Once we receive the package (or tracking number), we will ship you the new size.
If we have the new size in stock, shipping will be within 3 business days. If we don't have the new size in stock, we will manufacture and ship it within 2 weeks. The shipping of the new size is at our expense, but the client is responsible of the return shipping.
To avoid buying the incorrect size, please contact us before making the purchase and we will help you.
- 30 day size exchange guarantee
- 30 day return guarantee
Customs and import taxes
The customer is responsible for paying customs and import taxes that may apply in his country. We are not responsible for customs delays.
What are your store addresses?
- Miguel Cordero 5-03 y Daniel Palacios (near the stadium, Cuenca)
- Gran Colombia 9-67 y Benigno Malo (downtown Cuenca)
Got more questions?
- Email: email@example.com
- Whatsapp: (+593) 99 303 2722
- Facebook: D'Cuero
- Instagram: @dcueroshoes / @dcueroshoes.usa
- Twitter: @dcueroshoes